The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

Toyotomi Oil MIser OM-22: since cleaning the screen, display

Toyotomi Oil MIser OM-22: since cleaning the screen, display shows P1, P2, or P3 rather than temp. Have turned it off, unplugged and pushed reset button. Nothing changed.

Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.

Your unit has been set to the manual heating mode.

To exit this mode please press the uphour and down min buttons for three seconds. Your unit should return to normal temperature settings mode.

If you would like a copy of the owners manual for your unit please click here. Page 11 has this information.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your problem. If you need further information please reply to me and I will be happy to assist you further.
If you have no further questions please select a positive rating at this time. This will not close your question, or prevent you from asking follow up questions. All it does is make sure that I receive credit for my work. Your satisfaction is still 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you do not see the rating box or do not receive an e-mail confirmation that your rating processed please let me know.
If you are going to rate me poor or bad service STOP! Tell me what you want, and I will get it for you, or type "opt out" and another expert will help you.