Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service

Another one of our dishwasher is leaking while running.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Justin. I will work hard to help you solve your problem, start to finish. As we move forward with your problem, please remember to provide positive feedback after you accept my answer. You will still receive additional assistance at NO EXTRA CHARGE should you require it. Now, let's get started shall we... The first thing you'll need to do is remove the toe panel so you have access to view the underside. Grab a few towels first. With a flash light handy, start the dishwasher. Leaks are tough to solve online, as they can be coming from anywhere, so you'll need to try to determine if it is coming from underneath, or from the door and dripping down. I'd want you to specifically check the area by the heater terminals, the area in the center of the motor (where it meets the bottom of the tub) and also any hoses under there as well. Let me know if you can discern the approximate location, then we'll go from there.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I didn't open the bottom panel.But I can try it tomorrow. It seemed like there were 2 pannels, the toe pannel at the very bottom and 1 over the toe panel. The toe panel seems easy to remove, but doesn't look like the one on top is easy to remove.

When I checked the DW, it seems like water started coming out from the LHS corner. I opened the DW door and checked the gaskit. All of it from the bottom was crumbled & corroded. There were areas where it was even missing. The cabinet base next to the LHS of DW where the leak was coming from also seemed to be water damaged and it looked like the water damage had been going on for a while. Do you think it could be the gaskit around the door? If so, what part # XXXXX XXXXX how much and is it easy to replace? I want to see if it is worth it replacing the gaskit vs buying a new nice dishwasher. Thanks

If the gasket is cracked, crumbling and damaged otherwise, yes that could be the source of the leak. If you have any water on the outside edge of the plastic door liner (where it seals against the gasket), the gasket needs replaced. The part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNand retails for between 20 and 25 dollars, depending where you buy it. My parts department is(NNN) NNN-NNNNif you'd like to purchase this.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX check the leak again today and then will probably buy the gasket.

Sounds good. During wash, if you open the door and see water outside the gasket where it should be sealing, that's a key indication. Best of luck to you. If you need more help, return back to this question at no extra fee.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just changed that and it was still leaking.Pulled the DW out and ran it and saw that the water was coming out from the side wall of DW where the water goes into the DW for a wash cycle. There is a big opening on the side and water gushes out of there. Please help. Should there be a plug on that side? Thanks