John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

NA - 711

Customer Question

How do i replace a door seal on a Defy Freezer, model DUF 250
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I still need the answer. will wait another 24 hours, after that I will need to call an appliance dealer to come in and do the job for me

Regards,

Patrick

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No please cancel my question, i will call the agents to come to site and do the repairs for me

Regards,

Patrick

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Michelle,

I cant wait any longer and will now call the agents to do the job for me

How do I go about getting my money back as this service clearly did not work for me

Regards,

XXXXX XXXXX