Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My 20 yr old Jen-Aire Oven button doesnt work. Convection

My 20 yr old Jen-Aire Oven button doesn't work. Convection is ok as are all of the others on the key pad. Who should I contact?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get me your zip code ? I will see who's available in your area.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

18471

Okay, what I recommend and I say this because we know use an authorized Jenn air service tech, the best way to make sure you get the correct service tech to look at your range is to schedule a service call with a factory-authorized Jenn-Air® technician, please contact the Customer Care team at 1-800-JENN-AIR (536-6247). The reason I am giving you this number instead of a service tech in your area is because you need to contact them directly to ensure get quality Jenn air service. I could not find anybody that was authorized but the number above will put you in touch with the correct people so you get the correct service for your range. It's best to stay with the company that makes your range. They have access to the correct parts and are trained to work on your particular brand. I hope this helps, the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan