good morning, I have a two year old ge refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and micro in stainless steel. I have white grout on the white tile floor. The floor was in serious need of cleaning and soap and water was not making it with the grout. God help me, I used muriatic acid on the first 3 feet of the floor. I taped off the bottom of the cabinets to protect them from any splashing. Well I was lucky, no splasing occured as I was very careful. The floor came up pretty but the fumes must have interacted with the appliances. No splash marks but a film appeared with large streaks on the appliances. I tried windex, soap and water and then I picked up a gray spray bottle. I thought it was my stainless steel cleaner, but no, it was granite cleaner. Please help me i am desperate. Gayle XXXX
yes. i think it was the fumes that came up from the acid.
I put in www.repair dlinin.com part detail ss magic XXXXXXXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNand I got a n 80 cent part. what am i doing wrong
according to ge there is nothing to do to repair the damage except to replace all the appliances. The wiring and all components of these appliances have been compromised by the fumes.
sorry for the bad review. I called the manf of muriatic acid,ge tech sepport and the magic manf company. all have the same answer. I guess I just did a bad thing and will have to live with the results.
i didn't give you a bad rating for any reason than you couldn't help me. I didn't do it for spite. If you can come up with a working reason then please let me know and I can change the rating. If this company would fire you over this , than you need a better job. I don't blame you for your answer. I believe that you tried to solve the problem.
I have made my coments to your customer service people. Iam sure that they will let you read it. Good Luck. I told them you were very nice and tried to help.