Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

SHE33mo2uc/48 wont fill, no power to fill valve?

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

I need you to run a quick test. Start a dishwasher cycle and wait 5 minutes. Open the door and add 1 gallon of hot water to the dishwasher. Shut the door, continue the cycle, and wait about 2 minutes. Did all the water drain out in that 2 minutes or did the dishwasher wash with the water you added?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Did that, got water still in bottom. also i try to put it into drain and wont go into cancel drain. water got hother than what i put in.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

does this sound like the drain pump is running all the time ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No wont fill before i put water in andnow it wont drain after i put a gal. of water in the tub? but it does wash!

Okay .so you put water in and it wont drain out now ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes the 1st tec tolld me to run it foe 5 min then put a gal of water in thats what i did wont fill of drain just wash ont advance from wash.

Okay it sounds like you have water in the base pan, the base pan is down underneath the dishwasher, it's either that or your drain pump has failed, can you disconnect the drain from the sink and put it in a 5 gallon bucket then but this in drain and see if the water comes out? Would like to see whether it's a weak pump or a pump problem. Let me know if you can do this, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the drain pan is dry the pump comes on if you lift the float?

okay but the water inside wont drain correct ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The D/W does drain if you hold up the float for the overflow pan

okay well the issue with the filling is the fill valve itself.This is a very common failure on these, the first thing I would do if I were you is replace the fill valve, you can order this at the following link, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/607335/1386463?modelNumber=SHE33M02UC%2048?RCAID=1000065 this is the issue with the filling. Get this changed and I believe you should be all set. The other thing I would do is shut the power off to the machine for 5 min. and then turn it back on to reset the boards. I believe the valve will take care of your issue and once the water is flowing correctly and the control board reset this machine should run fine and drain as normal. Hope this helps, the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.