Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

For a kenmore XXXXXXXXXXX trio refrigerator. we the interior

For a kenmore XXXXXXXXXXX trio refrigerator.

we the interior parts out for cleaning. Starting to put it back together.
We seem to have reinstalled thd "gourmet pantry and its top glass plate

The remaining pieces we have are shelves and door buckets and
two crisper drawers and one white plastic piece which looks like it might
be a center support for the crisper drawers. But we have been trying to
install it with the drawers with no success. Any assistance would be
appreciated
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the full model number again please. try putting a space between each number. it didn't come through.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

5 9 6 7 6 5 8 4 6 0 0

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

okay perfect heres the diagrams, can you tell me what you cant get back in place. ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It appears to be piece 8.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
okay piece # XXXXX is the center drawer rail. it goes in the middle of the drawer support.
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What do you mean by the "drawer support". There is a piece on the side of

the refrigerator which the drawer must ride on but piece 8 is in the middle

and there seems to be no obvious place to connect it.

One possibility is that I have put together the bottom parts incorrectly. There are two metal bars that are the width of the refrigerator and they fit to a glass shelf. The only place I could find to put those was above the

"gourmet drawer" on the very bottom. There is also a narrower glass piece that which has white stripes at the edges and in the middle. It seems that this should be above the crisper drawers but there is no obvious way that it is supported.