Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

I have error 49 on the start up on a Intuitive Eco washing

I have error 49 on the start up on a Intuitive Eco washing machine, how can i fix it?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay do you happen to have the model number of your washer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

its IW712

Okay, does this happen all the time or just when you wash with cold water?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As soon as i turn the power on and it wont let me do anything.

Okay, the error code 49 is saying you have a bad water valve (typically the cold side), or wiring to the valve is bad or the control module is bad. Do you have a meter to test for resistance?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Both valves are 63 ohms

Okay just a sec I will be right back.
Sorry had an important phone call. Anyways the 63 ohms is correct for both valves. You need to disconnect and reconnect the water valve and check all the wiring for any broken wires from the control module to the valve. If both of those check out good then you need a new control module. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.