Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hi, Where can I get a detergent door spring for my Bosch

Where can I get a detergent door spring for my
Bosch Aquatech Type S9E1B SGS6302 GB/07 ?
Regards ...Duncan

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

is this what your looking for ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, very similar.

The plastic pin/lever appears intact.

The spring has 6 coils and is about 60 mm (broken).

okay .does the spring itself look the same? does your cover look like this one?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Bryan,

Yes, spring looks the same and my cover is as your picture.

Duncan

okay, they only sell this in a kit but you can just use the spring. heres a link to order it. http://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&osCsid=nj1bo536ffd1m5ta9c4rmhgtr5&keywords=166630&x=29&y=11 hope this helps, the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan