Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi, I have a Bosch WTA3500UC Electric Clothes Dryer that is

Hi, I have a Bosch WTA3500UC Electric Clothes Dryer that is working, but cycles on/off every few seconds. Is there something I can do to make it run without cycling on/off so frequently? I inherited this dryer when I bought my townhouse and did not receive the owner's maintenance manual for the dryer, so I'm not sure what to check (other than I cleaned the duct line...really not much lint at all and did not appear to create an "overheating" issue)

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, are you saying the heat cycles on and off ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the machine cycles on/off

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

basically, the machine dries the clothes, but it starts/stops tumbling every few seconds

okay, does it start right back up immediately or do you have to wait a few minutes?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it starts right back up...actually I'm on the phone w/ Bosch...they seem to know what the issue is

okay let me know if you need more help. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it appears I just need to wipe the moisture sensor bars with white vinegar...I'm going to try that...I'll let you know if that doesn't take care of the issue

okay, that may do it. either that or you have a bad sensor bar. thanks and well wishes, Bryan