Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service

Hi. We recently aquired a Kitchen Aid gas stove. However, we

Hi. We recently aquired a Kitchen Aid gas stove. However, we don't use natural gas, but propane. We have the orifices (sp?) that we will use to change it over. We have changed over the stove top burners, but can't figure out where the orifice is in the oven. Can you please help me with this?? A picture would be great! Your help will be greatly appreciated. I'm really looking forward to using my new stove.
Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Justin. I will work hard to help you solve your problem, start to finish. As we move forward with your problem, please remember to provide positive feedback after you accept my answer. You will still receive additional assistance at NO EXTRA CHARGE should you require it. Now, let's get started shall we... Kitchenaid typically uses adjustable hood orifices for the oven and broilers. In other words, you don't need to replace them, just adjust them. They are brass fittings attached to the end of the gas line just before it feeds the burner tube. I'll require a model number and serial number to provide you with any diagrams. I can also possibly get you detailed installation instructions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Justin. The Model # XXXXX XXXXX and

the Serial # XXXXX XXXXX

I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much!

Please view this diagram. #5 is your broiler gas tube. At the end of it is a brass orifice that needs turned CLOCKWISE 3 turns. NO LESS NO MORE. # XXXXX is your bake burner gas valve. On the end of that is your brass orifice. You need to turn this CLOCKWISE 3 turns. NO LESS NO MORE. Here is the installation manual. AS ALWAYS, if you are not comfortable with this, CONTACT a professional.