Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

Thinking of purchasing a Samsung Refrigerator, model #RF266AE

Thinking of purchasing a Samsung Refrigerator, model #RF266AE - what does height mean "without hinges"? It shows that the height of the refrigerator wiothout hinges is 65", but with hinges it is 69 3/4". This refrigerator is going underneath a wall cabinet. If the hinge is on top/front of the refrigerator, this is not an issue - but if the hinge they are talking about is toward the rear of the unit, then there will be a problem. Hope you can help! Thanks!
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. You are correct about the hinges. The measurement of 65 is what you need to be concerned with as the hinges are in the front top of the fridge right above the doors. The 65" will be no issue for you as that is the standard size and the cabinets are built accordingly. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, Randy! I appreciate your help!
You are so welcome and thank you.