Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Kenmore dishwasher is showing a code that says: E:24. What

My Kenmore dishwasher is showing a code that says: E:24. What does this mean? It will not start a wash cycle?

SER: 102010089128004198, MOD: 630.13902012, SN6P5KE
120v, 12.0 A, 66HZ

Please help Thanks! Carmen
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

The E: 24 means No drain flow possible. This indicates that the drain pump is running but unable to remove the water, or drain system blockage. Check for blockage of drain hose.
At the beginning of a cycle on these the drain pump runs to remove and excessive water in the tub before filling.
heres the fault code info.
you need to check the drain system. if its clear and your drain pump is faulty. Drain Pump 611332 Main Product Viewand needs to be replaced hope this info helps. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan