Took a it to figure it out, but we believe we finally got it set right. nThe drum rolls smoothly, as it should. The wiring schematics are difficult to read for the door switch. When we hooked it back up the dryer ran and then started to smell. Kinda like smothine was burning. It didn't trip the breaker, but we stopped the dryer. If there was something, such as lint, that has gotten inside the blower unit. Is it safe to run til it burns off? Or could it be just the new belt settling in?Or do we need to take the damn thing apart again.