Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Model htq18jaaww leaking water

Model htq18jaaww leaking water
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

does this have an ice maker ? If not is the water under the crisper drawer ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no ice maker. freezes the top freezer extra hard and the fridge lower part for none freezing food ,i loose some of the food, Water running front of fridge! Happen 3 times the last year,

What is the crisper drawer ! Have no pan went i look at the back,by the compressor

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
water does acumilate under the crispy pan and on top of some of the jars ,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
water does acumilate under the crispy pan and on top of some of the jars ,what creates this problrm ?
sorry internet would let me work, anyway okay you have a defrost drain issue, you need to remove the back panel (inside) the freezer and below the silver coils there is a drain in the middle, take boiling water and pour it over the ice until its gone and the water drains freely again. its a little bit of a pain but thats what needs to be done.hope this helps. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the fridge was shut off 24 hrs ago !Had put the wire at the back last night !

Just put the water at the back an it went through the bottom rear just as fast ! Had the back cover inside the freezer off .

Okay so no more water inside the refrigerator ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I went to see a used appliance dealer .Is the fan in the upper part working was the first question !(the fridge part is still staying warm )

the freezer fan cools off the bottom part she said ! went home , and the 2 screws holding the fan had broken off ! the fan was wedge an not rounning!

2 new screws to hold the fan an now everything works good !

oh wow thats unusual, I'm glad you have it running though. thanks and great job, Bryan