Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service

DISHWASHER MODEL KUDS310X3L1. the 4 hour delay light and the

DISHWASHER MODEL KUDS310X3L1. the 4 hour delay light and the cancel light stay on dimly light, what ever you do these light stay on I powered down the unit and put power back to it and the lights stayed on
Hello there. I've actually seen this occur before. The advice I'll suggest is replacement of the user interface panel. There is a problem with your model number. Usually Kitchenaid will be KUDS30IXSS1 or similar. Your model number looks wrong. Please double check that so I can get you a part number. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
There ya go, except the first 1 is actually an I (eye, or aye lol). The part number for the black interface panel is W10483276. Usually when this failure occurs, its just due to a low voltage electrical bleed discharge. It's a little pricey (they always are) at around $125.00, but it should fix you up. ALSO, if your dishwasher is under five years, it may qualify for warranty replacement. Check your receipt and your manual. If you have neither, I can probably help you out there too. You can order the part at(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you. I will chech the warranty tomorrow
Great, and please come back to this question should you require any other assistance. Have a great night :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Good feedback
Thank you
You're welcome
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am going thru my warranties Nd will
Go to Lowes today and get the item repaired ..
Thanks again..
Turn this Answer in and get paid

Lloyd M
My pleasure. For me to receive payment merely requires you giving me a positive rating. Thanks in advance.