Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

ref on coldest setting cant change

ref on coldest setting cant change
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number so we can better assist you ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ksc25fkss
can you recheck that model number from the tag inside the refrigerator section ? its not comming up .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
kscs25fkss01
okay thats it give me a few to look this up.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok
okay you need the main control board located right behind the key pad you use to set the temps. you can order this @ http://www.sea rspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/Kitchenaid-Parts/Refrigerator-Parts/2214765/0046/106/Model-KSCS25FKSS01/0593/0165000?keySuffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCompId=W0305018&diagramPageId=00011&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=KSCS25FKSS01&subCompDesc=Control%20parts&brandDesc=KITCHENAID&modelDesc=COUNTER-DEPTH-REFRIGERATOR&blt=11&shdMod=KSCS25FKSS01 its part # XXXXX on this diagram.hope this helps. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

are you sure, is there a computer if so can it be reset

Yes I am sure . you definitely need to replace the control board. they have had a lot of issue's with these. thanks, Bryan