Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

Kenmore Elite dishwasher model 66513752k601. Normal wash and

Kenmore Elite dishwasher model 66513752k601. Normal wash and cancel lights blinking continously. Dishwasher is unreponsive.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. May I ask what you did to try and put it in the diagnostics mode?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I toggled the high temp wash button and the heated dry buttons twice
Okay, and sorry if I sound stupid but when you say twice do you mean you tried to get it in diagnostics twice or you push the buttons only twice?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I pushed High temp, heated dry, high temp, heated dry.
Okay, that is the normal routine but usually you have to push them at about a 5 times in 5 second pace. Try that again and don't stop at 2 times. I find, like I stated above, it usually takes be about 5 times. If that works all the lights will light up, then stop and let the dishwasher run through its reset routine. If that doesn't work you are going to need to replace the control board. Now depending on the age of your dishwasher it might me better to replace the unit. Just call Sears and they can give you and exact price. I am here for further assist and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.