Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I did not get the answer I wanted. Please tell me how to get

I did not get the answer I wanted. Please tell me how to get my dishwasher start button to light up. If the dishwasher start button does not light up then I can't clean my dishes. Please answer this simple question!!

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

It seems MD20/20 has given you an answer already. Did that not work ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I did not get any answer to my problem.
okay as far as I can tell by what your saying the touch panel itself has failed due to moisture getting in it. this will need to be ordered and replaced. heres a link to order it. this will take care of your issue. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan