Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

I am wondering how old our Amana 22 Free O Frost is? There

I am wondering how old our Amana 22 Free O Frost is? There is a number on the back, D74949-01 REv 1, but I think it is referencing the instructions, not the refrigerator.
I don't see any other internal or external tag.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, do you happen to have the model and serial number of the fridge? I need it to determine the age.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK, I found them.
Model: SLI22F=L
Serial #: AJ45850268
Okay, inside the fridge on the side wall should be a label with the model and serial numbers. If not there then look at the top wall of the fridge. Can you please recheck the model and serial number as the serial number appears to be incorrect.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Randy, I found the original Amana tag on the inside wall near the vegetable bin.
The model # XXXXX XXXXX=L.
The serial looks correct as I entered in my email: AJ45850268.
Also, there is a manufacturing # XXXXX: P75400-18WL.

Thanks, Jane
Okay, I found it, I just had to take off the last 2 numbers of the serial number. Just to make sure I am correct, roughly how old do you think it might be? How long have you owned the unit?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I just moved in. I don't know the age, so that's why I was asking.
Okay, as per the numbers your unit is 17 years old. Here is a link to the info I found for your unit. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your help!
You are so welcome and have great day.