Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Bosch Vision 300/500/DLX Series Clothes Washer. Im

I have a Bosch Vision 300/500/DLX Series Clothes Washer. I'm getting an E13 error code meaning the washer cannot drain and spin due to a pump blockage? How do I get to the pump to check it?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the full model number off the tag on the washer itself ? also is there a door or a round plastic cover on the front of the machine ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the Model number off the tag is: WFVC645OUC/19 FD 9001 903410

SN 850010088074034105

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, there the front loading door has a "round glass" bubble type window protuding into the machine.

okay does your machine look like this one ? have you taken the bottom access panel in the front off yet ?graphic

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, this is it. No, I have not removed the bottom access panel. To do this do I need to tip the washer backward? It is full of water.
I'm trying to find the diagrams give me a few minutes. thanks Bryan
Okay on this one there are three screws holding the front access panel on .graphicremove them to gain access to the pump assembly. the pump is number 0430 on this diagram . remove the trap (get towels ready) and clean the pump trap. hope this helps, the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan