Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

our frontloader does not fill with water

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number so we can better assist you ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
oke, I will go find this on the washer and get back to you in 5 min
okay, thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it is an duet steam

Okay if you open the door there will be a tag inside with the model number can you check there ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the door is locked, it will not open, when I do the power on you hear the motor running, but non of the buttons work, the machine does not want to turn off. on the front it say tumble dry 4.4, but the model looks exactly like
Okay perfect ! the reason the door is locked and water wont go into the machine is the water hasn't drained completely. what you need to do is remove the access panel under the door # XXXXX on this diagram. then clean the pump trap. this unscrews counter clockwise. get some towels there will be water.clean the trap and put it back in. the machine should run after that, let me know. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan