Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a GE refrigerator model pds22mcrbcc. The condenser fan

I have a GE refrigerator model pds22mcrbcc. The condenser fan stropped working. I ordered a new fan motor and still not working. Getting 13.4 volts to motor between white and red wires and white and pink wires with either motor unplugged. when i plug in either motor the white and pink voltage drops to about 4 volts. No sign of damage to control board. Also about the same time the ice make rstopped working. I dont know if the ice maker is just a coincidence. An external fan on the condenser has the refrigeratorworking for now.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, Even though the voltage seems correct from the board the control board is the issue. you are receiving 13.4 volt which is actually feedback voltage. thats why when you unplug this you only get 4 volt dc. you need to replace the main control board. you can order this @ you will need to replace it. hope this helps, the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan