Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Samsung dryer; model DV209AEW/XAA, s/n W0BO54BS602054H.

I have a Samsung dryer; model DV209AEW/XAA, s/n W0BO54BS602054H. It runs, but does not get hot. No error codes are showing. It was working fine the last time we used it about a week ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Since this is an electric dryer, most likely you just have a heating element that has gone bad. But you'll need to take the dryer completely apart in order to access the element and test continuity to confirm the element is bad. If you don't have continuity or you don't have a multimeter to test continuity, then just replace the element. This is really not an easy to get inside the dryer unfortunately. To gain access, you need to pull the dryer forward and unplug it. Next, remove the 2 bolts coming in from the back of the top panel. The top panel will pull straight back, up, and off. Remove the screws coming in from the inside of the dryer going into the control panel. The control panel will then pull up and out of the way. At this point, you just have a few screws going across the top of the front panel to remove. Open the door and you need to remove the 2 screws below the door way. Now you can remove the front panel to access the inside of the dryer and vent and heating assembly.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.