Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a whirlpool dishwasher model no. GU2400XTPS1. It is

I have a whirlpool dishwasher model no. GU2400XTPS1.
It is stuck on normal wash with the light blinking
I have tried everything to get it to reset to the program.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

try this, first shut the breaker off for five minutes at the breaker box and then try it again. if that doesn't work try a hard reset of

the control board. Press "high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.

**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,The dishwasher will not clear, and is still stuck on normal wash
okay thats not a good thing. it mean the electronic control has failed. the part # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNand its located inside the door, this is an expensive part. $179.00. If you wish I can send you a link to order it. let me know. thanks Bryan
I hope you received my last post. We are having site issue's if so the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan