Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

amana 7300 tandem washer does not finish cycle. It fills and

amana 7300 tandem washer does not finish cycle. It fills and starts washing. Then stops full and just beeps. I have to push power button and place it on drain and spin to finsh. It seems to get stuck on the same spot each time it happens. Not every load but more and more frequently.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Can I ge tthe complete model number of the unit and how old it is?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Amana Tandem 7300. 18 months old
If you open the door of the washer there should be a model and serial number there, It should begin with a few letters..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Here is a link to the tech sheet for this model, we need to get the error codes from the machine, click on the link below to download it to your computer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We have followed the directions to get the error code but the when we do the machine doesn't go into "diagnostic mode" and it doesn't provide any type of code.
You will need to replace the electronic control which is part number W10212764, You can order the parts you need from the following places,,,, or, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.