How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask repairman4734 Your Own Question
repairman4734, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1439
Experience:  38 years in self-employed major appliance & refrigeration service. Have 2 licenses to do refrig.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
repairman4734 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a slide in gas range, Dacor model RSG 30 B- I need

This answer was rated:

I have a slide in gas range, Dacor model RSG 30 B- I need a new bake burner. What is the part number and where can I buy it ?
Hi, my name is Farrell & I will be helping you with your problem today. Thanks for your question. In order that I might help you further, please send me the model number of your Dacor range, and thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, here is the part you ask for;

Oven Burner Tube - Part #(NNN) NNN-NNNNMfg Part # XXXXX

Price is $48.10 at
Hope this helps and thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
got the job done
Thanks for letting me know, is appreciated. Have a good afternoon.
repairman4734 and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions