Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Control panel buttons not responding

Control panel buttons not responding
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker around the frame of the oven and can be seen if you just open the door.

Also, do you have any signs of life on the control panel at all?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
E39927 Type 776-0
That's actually the manufacturing number. The model will start with a "M" for Maytag. Also, do you have any signs of life on the control panel at all?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Mo8885IAWS
And do you have any signs of life on the control panel at all?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Start button just responded but no other buttons responding.
OK perfect, thank you. This is a really common problem with this appliance and unfortunately it means that the touch panel on the top of your door has just failed. You can try to turn the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then below is a link to the touch control you'll need to order and replace to fix the issue.

CLICK HERE

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.