Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

bosh washing machine #100 front load after wash cycle completed

Customer Question

bosh washing machine #100 front load after wash cycle completed watercomes in tub and you have to run spin cycle to remove water Richard Drummer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If water is coming into the tub after the dishwasher has finished it's cycle, this means that your electronic water valve isn't sealing up properly and either the hot water valve or the electronic cold water valve on the back of the washer needs to be ordered and replaced. The way to determine which valve needs to be replaced is to shut the water off behind the washer on either the hot or cold line (BUT NOT BOTH). Then if it continues to leak, replace the electronic water valve opposite of the water line you shut off. If it stops leaking then replace the valve of the water line you shut off.

The electronic water valve is the part that the fill hose from your house connects to directly on the back of your washer.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
not a dish washer a clothes washer
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
I know that, I just used the wrong word. A dishwasher doesn't even have a hot and cold water line coming into it. The answer is still the same but I apologize about the typo.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i dont how to rate your expert until i try the procedure
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
You can rate me whenever you'd like. As long as you don't forget to come back and rate me, I have no problem with that at all.