Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.

my miele model G863SCVI incognito D/W cover door is loose.

my miele model G863SCVI incognito D/W cover door is loose. It appears there are two slots on the lower portion of the primary door to be recieved by the brackets on the outer door with handle. How do I get the brackets back into the slots?
Thank You

Jon Grella : I think you are referring to the door hinges atthe bottom left and right of the door?
Jon Grella : Justlift up onthe door to free the fromthe hinge. Then stick back in place. There is a littl receptacle that the door will fit back into place onthhinge
Jon Grella : You will feel it go back into place. If you don't the door will not close right.
Jon Grella : If you can't get it back in place you may have to uninstall the dish and take the door off to see better.
Jon Grella : Get back to me here if you need more help. Otherwise, please rate my performance below with ok service or better. If you feel that you need more help don't rate just comeback here and I will help you more.
Jon Grella : Thanks.