John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

NA - 203

Customer Question

i have an RO system GXRM100RBL-WHENEVER I USE THE WATER FROM THE SPIGOT-I GET A HIGH PITCHED WHISTLE THAT IS VERY ANNOYING FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES. I CALLED BEFORE AND THE TECH SUGGESTED BEING SUTHE HOOKUPS COMING AND GOING FROM THE SUSTEM WERE HOOKED UP CORRECTLY. I HAD THE INSTALLING PLUMMER COME OUT DISASSEMBLE IT, CHANGED THE FILTERS, REASSEMBLE AND TURN ON. THE WHISTLE WAS STILL THENE-HOWEVER WHEN PRESSING ON THE SECTION OF PLASTIC OVER THE AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF VALVE ,THE WHISTLE WENT AWAY AND RETURNED. SO I THINK I HAVE A DEFECTIVE VALVE--HELP!-JOHN COZAD
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what else do you need to know?

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can.t the expert say whether or not he knows the answer or not
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
THE WHISTLE HAS MYSTERIOUSLY STOPPED FOR NOW SO NO FURTHER HELP IS NEEDED