Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a CV2136 electric cook top (cook n vent model) that

I have a CV2136 electric cook top (cook n vent model) that is about 20 years old. I love it and do not plan to replace anytime soon. However, I need to replace the reflector bowls for all 4 burners. I ordered new chrome reflectors but they don't fit and appear to be completely different. Any suggestions for finding the older style reflector bowls (one piece for ring and bowl with a hole for plug-in receptacles).
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

There are sepefic parts designed for this range that you'll need to order that you can't pick up at just a hardware store. On this model they sell the drip pans as 2 separate parts for each burner. There is the trim ring around the top of the burner and the pan below the burner. Below is a list of the part numbers you need for each burner.

6" burner trim ring ----- part number ----- 484594
6" burner pan ----------- part number ----- 484592
8" burner trim ring ----- part number ----- 484595
8" burner pan ----------- part number ----- 484593

And below is where you can order the parts if you'd like.

CLICK HERE

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I ordered the reflectors and see where I have to order the rings also. But there does not appear to be a hole through which to plug the burner in.
The hole is in the trim ring. It's a cut out so that the element will slide between the reflector and the trim ring.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok. Thanks. Sure is a lot of money to put into a 20 yr old unit. Hope this works.
it'll work, and it is a lot of money unfortunately---but the reason for the cost is because of the name brand. They don't give anything away on these units.