Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

HI my name is XXXXX XXXXX Whirlpool Fridge condensser fan

HI my name is XXXXX XXXXX Whirlpool Fridge condensser fan motor not working......there
is a board beside it ..can be a board problem ?
Hello Casey my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service again.

Give me a few minutes to view the diagram.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi Barry.
thank you np
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX

Are you with the refrigerator? If you are can you tell if the red and white wire goes to the box underneath the refrigerator from the fan?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I am not with fridge..but I think one wire goes there ..But I am not sure ..
The reason I am asking is if I compare the parts diagram to the wiring diagram there is a board missing on the wiring diagram. The whole board. So going from memory follow that red and white wire. I can see that it goes to "a" board but the wiring diagram does not give a part number. I am really sorry I cannot be exact but I can narrow it for you.

Follow that wire and if I remember correctly it goes to the box under the refrigerator which will be the board linked below. There is a correct image there and the part number is XXXXX I am not sure you can still get this part but the link below, that place will rebuild them.

I really believe that is correct information, the white wire on the fan is neutral, the red and white goes to the board only.

If you have questions about my answer please click the "Reply To Link" arrowed in the picture below. I will be happy to explain anything that is not clear. Any questions you have at all please ask.

Also if you decide to give me a rating and have a problem doing that please let me know.