The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

ra-ac

Customer Question

I AM LOOKING FOR PARTS TO A GENERAL MOTORS FRIGIDARE FLAIR STOVE. MODEL RCIB-645-2 AND AFTER THAT THERE ARE THESE NUMBERS(NNN) NNN-NNNN AND SERIAL NUMBER 42C-39156. IT WAS PURCHASED IN 4-30-1962 I NEED ALL BURNERS RINGS AROUND THE BURNERS AND OTHER THINGS. CHRISANN
Submitted: 4 years ago via PartSelect.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 4 years ago.

Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.

You can get the parts from Repair Clinic.com.

Please click here to view the listing.

Thank you for trusting me with your problems.

Please select a POSITIVE RATING (Ok Service or better) and a bonus is appreciated. This is how your professional receives credit for their time. If for any reason the rating box is not visible, or you are unable to enter a rating, please let your professional know.

This is ment to be a running dialogue, and for this reason it is very IMPORTANT that you reply using the CONTINUE CONVERSATION tab if more information is needed at any time BEFORE rating.

Please remember to ONLY rate an answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to rate Poor or Bad Service, please STOP and reply to your professional via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION tab with the issue you have. They will be happy to continue further and do everything they can to provide you with the service you seek.