Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

ice and water underneath deli drawer at bottom of fridge. the

ice and water underneath deli drawer at bottom of fridge. the is a bottom freezer model GE Profile PFSF6PKWBWW
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This is actually a very common issue with your refrigerator and the water is accumulating under the deli drawer at the bottom of the refrigerator because the drain line is backing up. If you look at part number 97 in the diagram below, this is the part you need to remove so that you can see the silver evaporator and the drain trough below it. Pull all the drawers out and remove this panel. Pour hot water down the drain hole until it's draining properly again. Once it's draining properly blow compressed air down to make sure it's clear. If you don't have compressed air, use a turkey baster to make sure the drain line is clear and draining properly.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have removed the 4 screws that hold the panel. but i dont want to break it . is there a trick to removing it?
Once you remove the screws it's just clipped in so it takes a bit of prying to pop it off and remove it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it is draining out of a vent hole in the bottom of the inside of the fridge?
that just goes down to the freezer. Once the water gets too high under the crisper, it will drip down behind the back panel inside the freezer---that is not where it should normally drain of course.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
there is also ice below the coils where i removed part number 97..the drain is clear unless there is another drain
The ice below the coils is where the drain line is. You need to thaw all the ice out to see the dime sized drain hole that is blocked under the coils.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok i see now thanks.. should i be concerned if the silver tape is a little damaged
no, that's not an issue.

Good luck!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX do i do with the ice after i get it out of the drain?

just kidding
Not a problem. And I wouldn't use that ice to make a drink Tongue out