Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

MY DOOR ON 362.75321002 IS STAYING OPEN. AND I DONT SEE THE

MY DOOR ON 362.75321002 IS STAYING OPEN. AND I DONT SEE THE HINGE KIT ON SEARS PARTS DIRECT. I WAS WONDERING DID YOU KNOW THE PART NUMBER FOR DOOR HINGES.
Hello I'm Larry and I will use all my training and knowledge of 40 years to help you with your Problem today ,, thanks

you will need two parts for each side, hinge, part number WB10K12 which cost about $22 and the spring, part number WB9K5 which cost about $18 so you will need two of each, one for each side and you can get these at a local appliance parts dealer near you ,, Glad i could help you with your problem so please leave me a positive rating of one of the top 3 smiley faces for me before you leave for my time and knowledge, if you cant leave a positive rating then please do not leave one at all, a lower rating counts against us ,, thanks