Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

Indstallation instructionf for PS296872?

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, there are no installation instructions that I can find but I can tell you how to do it and it is very easy to do. Pull up on the center of the gasket and you will see a bunch of screws going in to a metal strip and the gasket. LOOSEN only the screws and you can pull out the gasket from around the door. Then once you remove the old gasket install the new gasket so the back ribbed part of the gasket fits in the metal strip groove then tighten down the screws. It is best you loosen then all at once on a side and tighten them all at once on a side. I am here for futher assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.

Actually, I just found a link that explains in 11 steps exactly how to do the replacement. Hope this helps. Thank you, Randy.