Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

I have a GE Icemaker Model CAN9, it will fill the mold with

I have a GE Icemaker Model CAN9, it will fill the mold with water, about 2 or 3 minutes it will fill the mold with water again.Have any idea how to fix the problem?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, unfortunately the only way to fix this problem is to replace the icemaker itself. The water valve that sends water to the icemaker gets its power directly from the icemaker. What is happening is that the icemaker is cycling to soon and that is why it happens about every 2 -3 minutes. Replace the icemaker and you will be good to go. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.