Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

I have a kenmore(NNN) NNN-NNNNelectric range showing a error code

I have a kenmore(NNN) NNN-NNNNelectric range showing a error code of SAB
we have had the stove off for over 72 hours and when turned back on the same code is displayed, also the top control doesn't respond to a touch .
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay SAB is saying that the oven is in the Sabbath mode and that is why you can control anything. You need to hold down the Cook Time and Delay Start buttons down for at least 3 seconds and then the SAB will go away. Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
that corrected the problem,

but I am confused on your billing,is the $38.00 a one time charge ,it looks like your company wants to bill it monthly, which i don't want.
No, it is a one time charge. You can also go to customer support to double check but again unless you sign up for a monthly charge then it is only a one time charge. Great job and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.