Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

water comes out of all three dispensers on GE side by fri

water comes out of all three dispensers on GE side by frig
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, do you happen to have the model number of the fridge so I can pull up a diagram?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
May I ask what you mean by all 3 dispensers? Normally, a fridge has only and ice and water dispensers.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay, now I understand, so you have constant water dripping down the chute? Open the freezer door and look at the ice chute and see if there is ice buildup? Also see if the ice chute door is closed all the way.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
They are not dripping. When I try to get ice I get water instead
Okay, so when you press the lever for ice the water comes out and when you press the lever for water it comes out also?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay, you need to replace the board on the front of the dispenser. To replace it you will need to disconnect power to the fridge. Then under the front of the dispenser, you will feel a little lip. You need to pull on that to pop off the board. It will take a little effort. From there just unplug the connectors and replug on the new board. I am sending you a link and the board is #93 on the diagram. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.