Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service

My Kitchen Aid range burners work but the control panel which

My Kitchen Aid range burners work but the control panel which has the timers, oven, clock, all other controls will not come on. We were gone for several days and we had a power outage which likely had something to do with the problem.

Hi, quick question, did you remove the plug from the socket for a few minutes. If you did have a power interruption, this can affect the control processing. Does the clock come on at all, or is it completely out? Unplug for five minutes, plug back in and see if there is any change at all. Let me know.

Also, please get the model and serial number for me. Usually on the frame around the door or on the frame near one of the front leveling legs.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I plugged it back in and everything came on and is working. Thank you very much for your help, we appreciate it a great deal.
No problem. Always do this first with anything digital. A lot of customers buy parts first. Glad I saved ya some expense and frustration.