Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

cleaning light is blinking cant get it to restart

cleaning light is blinking can't get it to restart
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the full model number so we can better assist you ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay you need to resend that with a space between each number, it didn't come through, in the meantime try a board reset.

Press "high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.

**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
all lights lit up hit cancel same thing cleaning light blinking can't restart
okay is the light blinking fast or slow ? also is it blinking a certain amount of times then repeating ? like 5 blinks or 7 blinks?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i did the reset the board action and it seems to be working now.thanks for your help
okay great ! the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan