Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a KitchenAid model #KUDK02CRBS2 Serial# XXXXX

I have a KitchenAid model #KUDK02CRBS2 Serial# XXXXX The dishwasher was making a really loud grinding noise I mean deafening. We have cleaned all the filters out by waching a video on line taking all parts out and cleaning everything. Nothing really changed. Now I start the dishwasher and you can hear the water filling but now I hear only a humming sound, nothing starts no motor sound just a humm. Can you give us some suggestions on what to try? I hate to have to call someone in at about $100 an hour, because my husband is usually so handy and can fix almost everything. Wahers, dryers, refridgerators, cars etc. etc. Please help if you can. I believe the dishwasher is about 4 years old we got it at Sears. Thanks,

Cathy Johnson

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good evening. I'm sorry to hear your having issue with your dishwasher, after reading your post if you cleaned the chopper assembly out and this is still noisy it means the circulation pump is bad, not unusual on these. you can order this at the following link. theres also a video on how to replace it there. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Circulation-Pump/W10239404/1548518?modelNumber=KUDK02CRBS2#repairHelpVideoTabs?RCAID=1000065 I wish you well. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I ordered the part. It won't get here till next Monday. I hope if my husband has any other questions, he will be able to talk with you, Brien without another charge. Also will that website with the how to be availabe to us when the part arrives? Thx Cathy J.
Bri
yes you can come back for no charge and talk to me. any replies you send will com right to me , have a great night and thanks, Bryan