Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

GHW9150PW4 has error "F" at the end of the wash cycle. Will

GHW9150PW4 has error "F" at the end of the wash cycle. Will not start the rinse cycle.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

was this just an F or did it have a number after it ? like F-21 or something like that ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
NO #'s after it
okay so when you advance this to drain and spin it does ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Some times it takes 2 trys. Errors w/11 min left on 12 min cycle. Then goes just fine. Just now errored on "SUD" but there is no suds at all. Clothes have been rinsed.
okay great ! what you need to do is remove the front access panel under the door and clean the drain pump trap . heres a video on how to replace the pump but you wont need to but it shows you how to get to it. once you have this open get some towels and slowly unscrew the pump trap and sop up the water as you go. once no more water is comming out pull the trap out and clean it. heres the link. just watch the video. he only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the great service. No more errors. Should I be concerned that the transmission seems to be louder than when it was new? Sometimes during the spin cycle it sounds like an aircraft.
oh, yeah that could become an issue. if the rear bearing is going thats a huge job and very expensive. you may want to consider a new machine if it get to bad. the bearing only comes with the whole rear drum assembly and is well over a $400.00 job