Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Maytag washer/dryer combo unit. LSE7806ACQ.(Dryer

I have a Maytag washer/dryer combo unit. LSE7806ACQ.(Dryer works fine). I was filling the washer with water, lifted the lid, closed the lid, the water quit coming in. The washer does spin. I have changed the Lid Switch Assembly, no change/no water. I have changed the water Inlet Valve, no change/no water. I don't know what to try next. Can you help?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

does this happen on both hot and cold water ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes, both cold & hot water. I do not get any water at all coming in to washer.
okay I need you to remove the front panel and check the fuse on the left side (unplug the machine) the fuse is # XXXXX on this diagram.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have to take front panel off washer (again), to recheck. Please "stand by" momentarily.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks to you, we have found the fuse on the inside of front panel, checked that, and the fuse it no good. What kind of fuse do we need to replace, amp, etc, and where would we purchase fuse, Wal-Mart, appliance store, or order on-line?
the Fuse (250v 1a) you can get that at a hardware store or Lowe's, bring the old one with you. good job ! he only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
"Jump start" around fuse, and we have water. Yeah! Now to get a fuse. Thank you sooo much 110%. For you, such a simple anwer. I was just stuck. Thanks again for being where you are. Now I'm off to Lowe's.Smile
thats great ! please don't leave without rating me a 3 or above smiley face thats the only way I get paid. thanks and best wishes, Bryan