Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

how to locate and replace the non resettable fuse in magic

how to locate and replace the non resettable fuse in magic chef clothes dryer
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. May I have the model number of the dryer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
model # XXXXX SERIAL#15217025GG REV. 15

Okay, the thermal fuse is located down the right side of the heating element. Going across the top of the element is the high limit thermostat and down the right side is what you are looking for. Now, don't know if you know this already but the thermal fuse comes in a kit so when you replace the thermal fuse you need to replace the high limit thermostat. I am sending you a link and the thermal fuse is #5 on the diagram. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
everything you told me was correct. i had the thing fixed in under an hour. thank you again for the info.
You are so welcome and thank you for getting back with me. Great job.