Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

I have a kenmore stacked washer drier laundry centre, manufactured

I have a kenmore stacked washer drier laundry centre, manufactured in usa 12-96. I purchased it in 1997. Model number on the drier is 970-17802-00. This number does not come up on any of the model # XXXXX

I need a front felt drum seal for the drier.

Is there a cross reference for the model number to current model number lists? If not, can you give me a model number that will work for my drier?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Is this the laundry center where the unit is basically all one unit or is the dryer just stacked on top of the washer?

Okay, I did some research and here is a link to a model similar to yours. The felt it #20 on the diagram. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.