Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

How do I replace the belt on a Maytag Clothes Dryer, Model

How do I replace the belt on a Maytag Clothes Dryer, Model #LDI 482, Series-02, Serial #346106PX, Listed 747G

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you open the door and recheck the model number from the tag inside the door ? its not comming up.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry about that....the model number is XXXXX 482
okay LDE works you had LDI up first . prefect hang in there while I get you your info. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm confused, I gave you the model number, do I get further advice or is that it?
yes heres the info you need , click this blue link for a video on how to replace it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drive-Belt/Y312959/1246110?modelNumber=LDE482#repairHelpVideoTabs?RCAID=1000065 the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan