Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my washingmachine will not spin or drain tub whats wrong? model

my washingmachine will not spin or drain tub whats wrong? model Lsr6132eq1 whirlpool

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

I this gets all the way to the drain/spin cycle and it just stops dead it a bad lid switch.this is a common failure on these. you can order a new switch @

heres a link to a video on how to replace this. hope this helps. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan