Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Bosh Evolution dishwasher will not stop running as if its

My Bosh Evolution dishwasher will not stop running as if it's draining. Can't push any other buttons but off/on to change cycle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
SHE58C05UC
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Okay thanks, XXXXX XXXXX say you hear the pump running all the time and this wont restart a new load is that correct ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes. I get several different codes. One being C4 and PO
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
okay try this first. pour about 1 1/2 gallons of water in the bottom and close the door and push start. see if it runs through a cycle and drains, you may have water in the base pan below the dishwasher, sometimes adding the water to the inside will reset this and it will run again, let me know, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It drains, but still makes the same noise. How long should I leave it on?
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
okay shut it off,You have a common problem on these machines, (I had one also ) you have water in the bas pan below the dishwasher, there are only two ways to fix this issue (if you want to call it a fix !LOL) whats happening for some reason water got in the base pan. sometimes its an overfill situation, the only way to get this running again is to dry it up. the best way to do that is pull the machine out from under the counter and remove the left side panel. there will be a small opening at the bottom in the middle, you can get a small towel in and sop the water up. then take a hair dryer and let it run underneath until its completely dry. this will take care of the issue. the other way is to take the kick plate under the door off and face the hair dryer pointing under the dishwasher and let it dry it out (this takes a lot longer though) theres a float under the machine thats in the up position and the water has to be removed to let the float back down so this will run again. I know this is a pain but its the only way to get this running again. hope this helps, the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.